殘影銀方憶舊歲

2012年1月5日 星期四

Musical: Mexico Gulf

It's a quick musical, we decided to make it happen on Monday night. Then we wrote the songs and lyrics, made music, and all the items while we still had a lot of classes and reports. So we are really efficient and effective, aren't we? XD


and we even made a playbill... XD

Musical: Mexico Gulf
Lyrics & Cast


Mexico Gulf (No More) Blues
Lyrics: Asiaman / Compose: Asiaman

Guilty
Lyrics: Asiaman, Allen, Dalal, David
In Honor of Money Money Money by ABBA
I used to fish, and feed my family.
I had a dream to send my kids to college.
But now I can't find a living thing, in this dirty sea...
Who let this happen to me?
Who make this happen to me?
And why it's me who really suffer from it?
I know who should take this responsibility, but who does not know it?
I fish all night, I fish all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain’t it sad?
And still there never seems to be a single shrimp left for me
That’s too bad

In my dreams I have my dad
If I got me my family back
I wouldn’t have to wander at all
I’d fool around and have a meal

BP BP BP
Must be accounted
For the Mexico gulf
Guilty Guilty Guilty
Always damage
all the ocean world
AHH~~~ All the thing they have done
When I look around my country
It’s a broken world

BP BP BP
Must say something
You should give your words
Guilty Guilty Guilty
Always guilty
We should blame BP
AHH~~~ All the thing they have done
Do you feel a little guilty?
When the well explored?
When the well explored?
Oil on Our Faces
Lyrics: Allen, Dalal, David
In Honor of Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
We used to have, a happy life.
In such a clean, and beautiful ocean.
We always have, endless food,
We swim freely, all day long

But everything, has been changed
There’s an explosion, and I saw a fire
But everything, has been changed
Suddenly all oil on our faces.

So tell me why they have done this to us
Oil on our faces
Oil on our faces
CAST
Asiaman as Fishman
Trinah Chen as Fishman’s Kid
Allen Liao as Shrimp
Dalal Fu as Seagull
David Zhang as Turtle
Going Chen as BP

I want to thank our team members, and all the cheer from our classmates...

Again, I have to specially thank my ex-colleagues, without the iMic you gave me as a farewell gift, I couldn't make this!!!

沒有留言: